Types of Information We Collect
We have the ability to collect information by which you can be identified, such as your name, email address, etc. (“Personally Identifiable Information”). We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information unless you voluntarily provide it to us. We may collect such information only when you elect to use certain products or services available on the Site or share your information with us by registering, subscribing or activating an account on our Site, sharing such information via phone, email, or other form of communications, entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners, submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site.
We also compile and maintain anonymous data such as your internet protocol address (i.e., a number that is assigned to your computer whenever you connect to the internet), your domain name (e.g., “xyz.com”) and user statistics (e.g., 45% of our users are female) (“Aggregate Data”).
What We Do With the Information
We collect Personally Identifiable Information to verify your identity, customize the content and/or layout of our site, improve the quality of the pages that make up our site for you, answer any questions and process any comments you may have, and provide you with information you request. From time to time, we may share such information for internal business purposes with our consultants and with our affiliated companies. We may also disclose your Personally Identifiable Information when required by law or court order.
Whether or not you provide such information is entirely your own choice. You are not obligated to answer any question that is presented to you. Of course, if you choose not to provide the information, you might be unable to access certain information, services, offers, and content on our site. For example, we cannot provide you with a response to any question you may have if you do not tell us your email address, etc.
We collect Aggregate Information and use it to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer our site. We may share Aggregate Information with third parties for advertising and promotional purposes.
We may transfer your Personally Identifiable Information and/or Aggregate Information as part of the assets of Space Channel if we, or parts of our business, are sold to, merged with, or acquired by, a third party.
Reviewing, Editing, Updating, Correcting, and Deleting Information About You
If you wish to review, edit, update, correct, or delete Personally Identifiable Information that you have provided to us, please email us at [email protected] and make your request and provide any necessary information.
If you have provided Personally Identifiable Information but later object to the use that we are making of that information you can ask us to stop making use of that information by emailing us at [email protected]
We take special care to protect the safety and privacy of children. We do not collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information about users under age 13. In fact, this Site is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, you may not use the Site.
You must be 18 years of age or over, or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18 years of age, to subscribe to Space Channel programming, service, or portion of this Site which requires such subscription.
If you are a minor between the ages of 13 and 18 (or the applicable legal age in your jurisdiction), you can use such functions or services only in conjunction with, and under the supervision of, your parent or legal guardian who has agreed to the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Site. If you are a parent or legal guardian agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of Use for the benefit of a minor between the ages of 13 and 18 (or the applicable legal age in your jurisdiction), you are fully responsible for his or her use of the Site and contents therein, including all legal liability he or she may incur. By using this Site and any services provided therein, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to read, understand, enter into, and abide by all of the Terms and Conditions of Use set forth in the Site.
In an effort to ensure security and protection of your Personally Identifiable Information, we encrypt all submissions using SSL software. All Personally Identifiable Information including name and address is encrypted in an effort to prevent such information from being improperly used as transmitted over the internet.
Protecting the security of your personal information that you share with us is of the utmost importance to us. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or data storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, we cannot guarantee or warrant that any information you transmit to or from our site will not be accessed by an unauthorized person. As a result, you transmit your Personally Identifiable Information at your own risk. We will notify you upon a breach of security of Personally Identifiable Information by emailing you to alert you of such breach.
Links to Third Party Sites
Copyright 2020 Space Channel, LLC All rights reserved.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you are a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use and disclosure of personal information.
- Categories of Personal Information Collected: In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, internet and electronic network activity, geolocation data, audio and visual information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal information that relate to or are reasonably capable of being associated with you. For examples of the precise information we collect, please see Types of Information We Collect above.
- Business or Commercial Purpose for Collecting and Using Personal Information: We collect personal information for the business purposes described in the What We Do With the Information section above.
- Categories of Sources of Personal Information: We collect personal information from you when you provide it to us, as descried in more detail in the Types of Information We Collect section above.
- Categories of Personal Information Disclosed: In the preceding 12 months, we have not disclosed personal information to third parties.
- Categories of Third Parties With Whom We Share Personal Information: We do not share your personal information with third parties.
- Sale of Personal Information: We do not sell your personal information.
Your Consumer Rights
California consumers have the right to request access to their personal information, additional details about our information practices and deletion of their personal information (subject to certain exceptions). California consumers also have the right to opt out of sales of personal information, if applicable. We describe how California consumers can exercise their rights under the CCPA below. Please note that you may designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf by providing written materials demonstrating that you have granted the authorized agent power of attorney. Please note that if an authorized agent submits a request on your behalf, we may need to contact you to verify your identity and protect the security of your personal information. We will not discriminate against you if you choose to exercise your rights under the CCPA.
- Right to Know: You may request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you in the last 12 months. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we have collected about you, the sources of such collection, the categories of personal information we share for a business or commercial purpose, and the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information. You may make these requests by contacting us at [EMAIL] or [ADDRESS]. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to granting access to your personal information in order to protect your privacy and security.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete the personal information we have collected about you. Please note that we may retain certain information as required or permitted by applicable law. You may make these requests by contacting us at [EMAIL] or [ADDRESS]. We are required by law to verify your identity prior to deleting your personal information in order to protect your privacy and security. If you request to delete your personal information, certain of our products and services may no longer be available to you.